Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prayer for a New Training Cycle

As I contemplate prayer, I am reminded of a quote from Elizabeth Elliott’s book about the life of Amy Carmichael.

One way of laying down our lives is by praying for somebody. In prayer I am saying, in effect, “my life for yours. My time, my energy, my thought, my concern, my concentration, my faith- here they are, for you.” So it is that I participate in the work of Christ.

Thank you all for participating in the work of Christ by lifting us up in prayer. This week Jeremy began a new training cycle at Spokane Turbine Center. For this first week, they have one student from Adventist Aviation. Next week, they will add one more student who is from JAARS. Please pray for Jeremy as he teaches the G1000 course this coming week- Tuesday-Friday mornings (May 31-June 3). Here are a few things you could pray about:

- Wisdom for Jeremy as he teaches, that he will present all the information in a way that his students will understand.

- Understanding of the content for the students, that they will be able to use the information from this training back in their respective ministry locations around the world.

May the Lord be glorified in and through this training cycle. May it be used for His purposes and for the furthering of His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment